Discuss Newly qualified at 54! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello Sir and welcome .
A bit like me mate , spent years in the motor trade and then went back to school to learn a proper job lol lol

If you can competently fault find on modern vehicles electrical systems you should be able to repair domestic heating appliances standing on your head. IMHO they're decades ahead in terms of technology/development/complexity.

If you can competently fault find on modern vehicles electrical systems you should be able to repair domestic heating appliances standing on your head. IMHO they're decades ahead in terms of technology/development/complexity.

I must admit cars and the tech behind them is unbelievable. I ended up moving more to body work / paint . My grandad was a old school mechanic, blimey he would have a shock if he was around now . His last car was a minter Humber Hawk

Reply to Newly qualified at 54! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock