Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss Newly qualified looking for work south wales in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. wanttolearn

wanttolearn GSR

Hi guys I'm a newly qualified plumber looking for a full time job. I currently got 2 years experience and all my own tools and a full UK drivers license

Similar Threads - Newly qualified looking Forum Date
Professional Plumber Required Newly qualified plumber looking for experience in domestic plumbing work Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here Feb 17, 2017
Looking for experienced apprentice or newly qualified Manchester based plumber Plumbing Forum Feb 8, 2016
Hi, newly qualified gas engineer looking for work. New Member Introductions Jan 12, 2016
Newly qualified gas safe registered engineer looking for work in north east Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here Dec 4, 2015
If you could give one piece of advice to newly qualified plumbers, what would it be? Plumbing Forum Apr 10, 2017
Newly Qualified - what now? Gas Safe Register Forum - Public Forum Dec 11, 2016
New to the forum and newly Gas Safe Qualified New Member Introductions Jan 22, 2016