Discuss New Worcester Bosch mag filter? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Are these filters not bi directional?

No fit them as the worcester bosch instructions maka in the bottom conection through the filter and out the top . cheers kop

Last edited:
They seem like a decent filter, nice to fit

Made by ADEY but you cannot fit a whole bottle of ADEY chemicals into it but you can in a magnaclean pro 2 filter.
I'm not a huge fan if the push fit on the pro 2. Makes it about floppy when installing.
Buying the WB filter alone it's expensive but with a new boiler and adding an extra year warranty make it good value

I'm not a huge fan if the push fit on the pro 2. Makes it about floppy when installing.
Buying the WB filter alone it's expensive but with a new boiler and adding an extra year warranty make it good value

Don't you use the included brace

If you use the brace it is easy mate

Well you wouldnt bother then harvest stick with the pro 2 fitted with the brace they are a nice bit of kit and we get points towards freebies mine are totalling up nicely, must admit i only put the worcester filter on a worcester boiler cheers kop

Well you wouldnt bother then harvest stick with the pro 2 fitted with the brace they are a nice bit of kit and we get points towards freebies mine are totalling up nicely, must admit i only put the worcester filter on a worcester boiler cheers kop
To be honest KOP I would fit it if I did worcesters. Was just saying what annoys me about it.

Have to disagree kojax every diagram shows the flow of the system into the bottom connection on the filter and out the top as below

Screenshot_2017-07-24-21-33-39.png

Screenshot_2017-07-24-21-32-29.png

I have to disagree king of wipes, if you read page 2 regarding the system filter, all is explained. You maybe looking at the position regarding an open vent system. The diagram is drawn with the flow in the bottom and out of the top connection just to make the diagram easier to read.

I have to disagree king of wipes, if you read page 2 regarding the system filter, all is explained. You maybe looking at the position regarding an open vent system. The diagram is drawn with the flow in the bottom and out of the top connection just to make the diagram easier to read.

The latest 'cylindrical' version 'New and Improved':

https://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/support/literature/download/7733600236a

is bi-directional. The previous 'dumpy' version:

https://media.plumbarena.co.uk/uploads/files/2016/07/27/Worcester_System_Filter_Brochure.pdf

is one way, with flow into the lower port and out of the top.

So everybody is right! And everybody is confused by WB using the same name for two different products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Worcester Bosch mag filter? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back