Discuss New Member- accountant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I’ve joined this forum because I’m an accountant and wanted to see if anyone might be looking for a beanie.

Hi and welcome, could of done with you 6 months ago :D but all sorted now, that said Q`s in your field do come up from members so any help offered would be most welcome.

Hello and welcome

Welcome lollipop , I thought a beanie was a hat lol

Reply to New Member- accountant in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
    • Love
Posting here as requested by Dan to keep my acct active. Evidently there is no record of the post I made and the mods want to minimize dead...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Firstly, we are so glad to have you all as members here on PlumbersForums.net. We are becoming an international community more and...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock