• Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 1K
  • job

Discuss new job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Steve,

Would love for an opportunity like this to come my way! Tough times at the minute for everyone!

Good luck mate.

I'm not sure I coud work for someone now, Im that grumpy I manage to fall out with myself.

well it looks like i will be leaving the realm of self employment! i have landed a job doing installs, bathrooms, unvented etc. initially with a three month trial period. they've said that i will be put through gas safe and sparking next year all being well and they're paying for my unvented renewal as well and also napit registration.

Congrats mate.

Well done Steveb, I took a job a couple of weeks ago and its been really strange switching off at night, but its a good "strange". lol

Best of luck Steve not too many offer`s around at the moment way to go ....hope all goe`s well mate regards turnpin:hurray:

:smiley2:..hope everything works out as planned for you Steve..:yes:..:clap:

things are getting better, now been asked to start a week earlier :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new job in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock