Search the forum,

Discuss New house move, two appliances one water source in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

curtcosmic

Hi,
I have one water supply and i want to run two appliances,
a dish washer and a washing machine.
The parts i have been looking at using are.

Compression appliance tee from screw fix and a twin waste adapter from amazon,
Would i need anything else ?

Any advice on getting the ball rolling would be great !,
i will post before and after pictures also.

Looking forward to your replies

Curt

Attachments

• IMG_2027.jpg
    IMG_2027.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 50
Why not just get someone in to do it ? some of these so called simple jobs can turn into a nightmare,, the cold side is simple enough, but you may have a problem with the waste .

you will probably find that a compression appliance tee won't allow the further appliance to reach, same for the waste

Ideally it needs to be done properly with an extend run of the copper and waste

If I`m not mistaken you already have a T junction on that pipe, where does that pipe go to?

The white waste pipe goes out to the drain outside, and the copper pipe comes from the cold supply, and gives to the washer and sink

The appliances are next to each other, so i would not need to extend anything fortunately, i just need to give the water source two outputs

Thanks for all the help, its done now everything is working great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New house move, two appliances one water source in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock