Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss New house move, two appliances one water source in the Fittings & Pipes area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. curtcosmic

curtcosmic New Member

Hi,
    I have one water supply and i want to run two appliances,
    a dish washer and a washing machine.
    The parts i have been looking at using are.

Compression appliance tee from screw fix and a twin waste adapter from amazon,
    Would i need anything else ?

Any advice on getting the ball rolling would be great !,
    i will post before and after pictures also.

Looking forward to your replies

Curt

Attached Files:

2. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

Why not just get someone in to do it ? some of these so called simple jobs can turn into a nightmare,, the cold side is simple enough, but you may have a problem with the waste .

3. Plumbstar Tom

Plumbstar Tom Well-Known Member

you will probably find that a compression appliance tee won't allow the further appliance to reach, same for the waste

Ideally it needs to be done properly with an extend run of the copper and waste

4. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

If I`m not mistaken you already have a T junction on that pipe, where does that pipe go to?

5. curtcosmic

curtcosmic New Member

The white waste pipe goes out to the drain outside, and the copper pipe comes from the cold supply, and gives to the washer and sink

6. curtcosmic

curtcosmic New Member

The appliances are next to each other, so i would not need to extend anything fortunately, i just need to give the water source two outputs

7. PlumbBobBob

PlumbBobBob Guest

8. curtcosmic

curtcosmic New Member

Thanks for all the help, its done now everything is working great :)