Discuss new guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joshua Flatman

Hi just been told to say hello on here so thought I better, ha

Names Josh
i'm on the 1st few rungs of the ladder to starting up my own business so thought id join this forum for help and advice on everything.
been plumbing for 7 years now which isn't a lot I know but thought id give it ago.

Based in Milton Keynes but go where the work is really.

Good to be here

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new guy in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
H
Hey guys, I've just installed a reverse cycle ducted heating/cooling in my new built house and took out the heater. The heater hasn't been used...
Replies
Views
Hatem Alaa
H
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm new on the forum, I'm a gas service and repair engineer rather than a plumber. I used to work for a big company, now self employed...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, a couple of months back I installed a new shower and sink into a part of the house that hadn't previously been plumbed in. This forced...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock