Discuss New build plumbing certification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

GQuigley67

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening folks

got a new build to price, guy wants certification included in the price, I guess I contact the local council for that? What prices would you be looking at?

Yea building control cert (like you do if your not G3 reg )

Gas safe notification is required. You can put the boiler, hob, unvented cylinder, fire ect ( up to 6 appliances) on one notification.

Evening folks

got a new build to price, guy wants certification included in the price, I guess I contact the local council for that? What prices would you be looking at?

Depending on what you are doing-
Part L1A = Heating & hot water, boiler & controls
Part G = Hot water whether it is open or un-vented
Part H = Bathrooms & drainage
Part J = Combustion
Part P = Electrical work
Water Reg's

Look at joining a competent persons scheme.

Once you have paid out for that lot you can forget about wining the job.

So don't bother like every one else!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New build plumbing certification in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock