Discuss New boiler required - replacement for a Monza 28 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Further to my post back in 2011 regarding a Monza 28 which was bought from B & Q eventually for £549. It's been in our rented flat for coming up for 10 years and in all that time it's only now started to show problems, Engineer has quoted £400 to fit a new expansion vessel and new PRV so I think its time to fit a new boiler as I'd rather put £400 towards that. The boiler is still being used but the tenant has to "top it up" several times a day.
Question is, after 10 years, what in everyone's opinion is a reliable boiler - so many to choose from. Want to spend around £800 and wondered what advice you could give. Have heard Ideal Logic are good or Ideal Exclusive. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Main eco, Baxi 600 or 800 5, 7 or 10 years warranty

Reply to New boiler required - replacement for a Monza 28 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi I seek some advice on replacing an existing regular boiler. I currently have an old Potterton 10-16 Netaheat electronic, which is around 35...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m hoping for some perceptive / input as I’m a long-distance landlord trying to unpick the best thing to do. Gas safety certificate was...
Replies
Views
Back