Discuss New boiler required - replacement for a Monza 28 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Further to my post back in 2011 regarding a Monza 28 which was bought from B & Q eventually for £549. It's been in our rented flat for coming up for 10 years and in all that time it's only now started to show problems, Engineer has quoted £400 to fit a new expansion vessel and new PRV so I think its time to fit a new boiler as I'd rather put £400 towards that. The boiler is still being used but the tenant has to "top it up" several times a day.
Question is, after 10 years, what in everyone's opinion is a reliable boiler - so many to choose from. Want to spend around £800 and wondered what advice you could give. Have heard Ideal Logic are good or Ideal Exclusive. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Main eco, Baxi 600 or 800 5, 7 or 10 years warranty

Reply to New boiler required - replacement for a Monza 28 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock