Discuss new boiler installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

went to a gas safety the other day and a flat across the yard has just had a new boiler fitted

IMG_0271 1.jpg

though.ohh... nice 11/4 condensate run,they know what they are doing,making sure no freezing in the winter

sorry pic on its side,was right way when loaded
anyway then look up and see this finished flue installation ......

IMG_0274.jpg

why,oh why,what was going through their little minds,it was not about getting gas safe registered thats for sure !!!

:icon9::icon9:

Last edited by a moderator:
what a rough job flue to short,no lagging on the conden and they fitted a worcester some people i give up

In the new benchmarks in the MI's, one of the questions they ask is if the condensate is terminated externally then is it weatherproofed. (i.e lagged)

In the new benchmarks in the MI's, one of the questions they ask is if the condensate is terminated externally then is it weatherproofed. (i.e lagged)
Thought it said is it lagged in accordance with BS..... which talks about insulating when exposed, vulnerable or something like that. I'm not totally sure, but kirkgas must know the exact requirement and wording.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new boiler installation in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
Hi gents and ladies, Making the probable mistake of buying a house at present : bit of a fixer with a shoddy but recent boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock