Discuss New boiler fitted - Bath taps now not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

The lever that diverts the water from shower to taps must be stuck not moving over. The taps must be piped or you wouldn't get water from the shower.

You could also remove the end from the taps there will be a strainer that may have got blocked with debris.

Failing that it's a new set of taps.

Reply to New boiler fitted - Bath taps now not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the...
Replies
Views
Hello, We hade a problem with our hot water not working in one of our bathroom's (all other outlets were working) Therefore we got the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I hope someone can help. I’m hoping this isn’t a permanent problem. We’ve converted a gravity vented hot water system, into an unvented...
Replies
Views
H
I need some help and advice with a boiler issue. We have F29 and then F29 appearing on our new boiler. This happened after few days where water...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock