Discuss Need a Gas Engineer for faulty Vokera Unica HE boiler - South Yorkshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scottshere

Hi,

I have a Vokera Unica HE boiler and it has fault code 10
Had new ignition spark, condenser and flame sensor installed, but still same fault

I can get it to light and work, if I turn the gas supply valve down to approx 1/3 open, but once I open it fully it will not reignite after it reaches a max temp where it shuts down and back on.

I have been told this could be the regulator on the boiler, but the engineers who have been, do not know this boiler

Looking for someone with experience of these boilers to have a look and fix it

Thanks
Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need a Gas Engineer for faulty Vokera Unica HE boiler - South Yorkshire area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Vokera 15 vhe boiler and all has been running well for the last 6 months since moving in up until a few weeks a go. Boiler throws up...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back