• Thread starter Ch4 plumbing
  • Start date
  • Replies 137
  • Views 10K

Discuss Name the film..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the cover of the dvd and the posters advertising the film.

They had absolutely nothing.
But they were willing to risk it all.

Which movie had these lines in it
i'll be back!
other guy says 'only in a re run'

The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.

How apt! Dumbo.....

The British in India will be slaughtered. Then we will overrun the Moslems and force their "Allah" to bow to Kali. And then the Hebrew God will fall and finally the Christian God will be cast down and forgotten.

Leon is a great film, twelve monkeys needs a couple of viewings. The russian film Nigh****ch is another good one.

Right. Here we go....

"Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no-holds-barred, adrenaline-fueled thrill ride. But there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion

"I still want you, Lucy, I haven't changed my mind about that"

lost boys.... no-one's got mine from earlier yet...

Right. Here we go....

"Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no-holds-barred, adrenaline-fueled thrill ride. But there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork."

Right. Here we go....

Hot fuzz [emoji481]

I've come here today to chew bubblegum and kick bum and im all out of bubblegum

one of my fave films

"This is the cleanest and nicest police car I've ever been in in my life. This thing's nicer than my apartment."

yeah i called her up, she gave me a load of crap about me not listenin to her enough or somethin. i dont know, i wasnt really payin attention.

Do these look like the breasts of a forty year old woman?
No ma'am. They're quite impressive... bordering on spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Name the film..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I had a new kitchen installed and I have noticed since that there is a sewage smell that is very noticeable first in the morning. I m...
Replies
Views
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock