Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Ch4 plumbing
  • Start date
  • Replies 137
  • Views 10K

Discuss Name the film..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ch4 plumbing

I love over the smell of napalm in the morning????

"Wendy?...Darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said: 'I'm not gonna hurt ya.' I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--- in! Ha, ha."

Here you go then..... Ahem.......

"The truth will out or the heavens fall."

Clockwork orange

Don't write the goose off till you see the box going into the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Name the film..... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after the sun rises enough to hit our roof. I usually run some water into my p-trap and the smell goes away after a few minutes. There is a tub right...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
Hi, As per title we have a regular smell from the shower trap. Clean the trap twice a week, had a cleaning rod down the shower waste pipe and no blockage. Used several different drain cleaners over time but smell returns (not always but often enough to be annoying). Seems to coincide with...
Replies
Views
T
Hi, I had a new kitchen installed and I have noticed since that there is a sewage smell that is very noticeable first in the morning. I m thinking it’s the trap seal, looking like it’s an S trap rather than a P trap that could be causing the water level to drop overnight. Any advice please ?
Replies
Views
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after the sun rises enough to hit our roof. I usually run some water into my p-trap and the smell goes away after a few minutes. There is a tub right...
Replies
Views
D
Recently noticed a gas smell coming from my ideal classic RS50 boiler. Cadent have been out and confirmed a small leak and capped off the gas. The question I have though is that the gas smell only appears when the boiler fires up not when the pilot is burning normally. Gas smell continues as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock