Search the forum,

Discuss my new tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

southcoastboile

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
just thought id let you no about a tool i brought off ebay because im sad. Not the cheapest place i think you can buy them but there called neji saurus pliers, they are for removing rounded off screws and they are the shiz, cant recomend them enough!

Hi South coast,

I have just looked at the youtube video and they do look pretty good !!!:rockon:

Thanks for that.

They look the bee's knee's! depending on the way you hold your water-pump pliers would have the same effect though if you know what i mean?

I reckon a bit of work with my dremmel and a small grinding disc could turn an ordinary pair of pliers into something similar. I'll give it a go on a spare pair.

those are the ones gasman, i brought the green ones, they are the best size to get as they fit the more common types of screw, the black ones are smaller i believe.

I'm not sure my related post got authorized fast enough for anyone to take advantage of it before it expired, so I've re-enabled the discount code plumbforum for the pz-58 gt neji-saurus** pliers discussed above (link to the actual tool is in post #7 above)

** trivia time 'neji' in Japanese = fasterner, therefore neji-saurus = fastener dinosaur (the forum doesn't allow me to link, but the Japanese being Japanerse love an for animation/cartoon, so have created a fun little CGI 'neji' dinosaur to illustrate how the tool works - click on the category 'screw pliers' on the oink in post #7 to see it!

advertising is not free on this site,for that reason i have closed this thread,apply directly to Dave or Dan in admin via PM if you wish to advertise and please read the FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to my new tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone! I purchased this steam vent valve: Hoffman Steam Air Vent 40, 1/8" Angle Steam Radiator Air Valve 401440. Installed it and the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice please. My system has 5 Drayton Wiser TRVs. There are 8 rads over 3 storeys and a 170l unvented...
Replies
Views
New here so hopefully I'm posting in the right place. I've just started having a problem with a toilet we had professional installed and wanted...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock