Discuss Multi tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
So my mate has a Bosch Multitool

Maybe 10.8v? Not sure in that, defo not 18v

Saw him using it & I wasn't that impressed

Anyone have a battery one that's good?

I know people are Fein fans.

Just thought I'd ask

Thx

Haha, yes defs mains... Although there have bee a few occasions when I have thought if I had a cordless one I would go get it, bit I can't be assed getting the lead etc!

The corded fein is a beast. I wouldn't go battery on a tool like this. Mines 5 or 6 years old now. In need of new brushes and the speed controllers duff. Can get cheaper blades online. But you get what you pay for.

Are you sure it has brushes? I have the Fein corded tool and think it is a brushless motor, hence why it is supposed to last well.

I will settle the argument of cheap blades vs Fein right now and say in the long run the Fein ones work out cheaper.
I've just bought 10 assorted fein blades and use the hard edge 65mm ones for most things, the new model 350w Fein is brilliant with them.

I have wasted a fortune of cheap ebay blades, saxton, shark etc, they are blunt really quickly.

I will settle the argument of cheap blades vs Fein right now and say in the long run the Fein ones work out cheaper.
I've just bought 10 assorted fein blades and use the hard edge 65mm ones for most things, the new model 350w Fein is brilliant with them.

I have wasted a fortune of cheap ebay blades, saxton, shark etc, they are blunt really quickly.

How long does yours last (cheap blades I linked) last about a month on rubbish wood etc

It depends on usage but I've had the same 65mm blade in for the last three bathroom jobs as well as loads of other uses.....I think I put blade in around September time.

Last q what do you use it on good wood bad etc

Just seen a late night advert for the Worx Sonicrafter, it says it cuts twice as fast as the competition.

Well i'm sold! Its half the price of the Fein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multi tool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock