Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Multi point water heaters? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Any recommendations for a gas powered multipoint water heater?
Need to quote to replace one, could s combi be used instead?

It's for a cafe and they currently have no CH

Any recommendations for a gas powered multipoint water heater?
Need to quote to replace one, could s combi be used instead?

It's for a cafe and they currently have no CH

If there is a plan to install CH at some point then use a combi.
If the flow rate is good enough then a Combi will perform better normally.
Last multipoint I installed was a BF Main, one before was a FF Worcester, both ok.

Multipoint is a far cheaper option

I will ask a few more questions when I go and have a look. Got the impression they want cheap and cheerful.

Main pf multi point or an intergas as you don't need to use the heating side

The main ones drop in bits , I have seen some scary pics of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Multi point water heaters? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock