Currently reading:
multi fuel stove

Discuss multi fuel stove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peter puddles

I would appreciate any help / guidance.

We are looking to get a wood burning stove installed to a newly built house this would involve an internal chimney and all that goes with it in terms of the regs, that I find straight forward. What I don’t seem to be able to get is information / schematic diagrams of how to link a Boiler Stove in to what is an existing installation.

Our current set up is :

Natural Gas boiler one controls , 200 sq / metres of under floor heating (Ground Floor area )

Natural Gas boiler two controls , first floor radiators and unvented 300L cylinder

I would like to with the use of a nuetraliser ( dunsley heat ) somehow connect in to boiler two so as that my stove is the primary source of heat ,
When the stove is not lit or summer time I would want boiler to do the work.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Welcome to UKPlumbersForums.co.uk peter puddles. Thanks for introducing yourself.

I would appreciate any help / guidance.

We are looking to get a wood burning stove installed to a newly built house this would involve an internal chimney and all that goes with it in terms of the regs, that I find straight forward. What I don’t seem to be able to get is information / schematic diagrams of how to link a Boiler Stove in to what is an existing installation.

Our current set up is :

Natural Gas boiler one controls , 200 sq / metres of under floor heating (Ground Floor area )

Natural Gas boiler two controls , first floor radiators and unvented 300L cylinder

I would like to with the use of a nuetraliser ( dunsley heat ) somehow connect in to boiler two so as that my stove is the primary source of heat ,
When the stove is not lit or summer time I would want boiler to do the work.

Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Hi Peter

I have been installing one of these [DLMURL="http://www.newarkcoppercylinder.co.uk/cylinders/solar_thermal_store/"]Solar Thermal Store | Newark Copper Cylinders[/DLMURL] this week to link in solid fuel boiler an oil boiler and it has a solar coil at the bottom which will be installed in the next few weeks.

Eco

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to multi fuel stove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back