Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Mt10 mechanical timer - Worcester bosch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jboy

Hello, I have a mt10 mechanical timer on my boiler. How can I tell if the clock is am or pm. Is there a way or is it a design flaw?

many thanks in advance.

j.

It's just that the pins used to set the on or off periods is 24 hours. So if it the heating is set to come on at 4am say. Then because there is no indication of whether the clock is am or pm. It may actually be 12 hours out and the heating comes on at 4pm as opposed to 4am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mt10 mechanical timer - Worcester bosch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock