Discuss Moving A Radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jstevens

Hi

Im moving my sisters radiator about 10 foot along the same wall. Do i just literally drain the system and move the radiator along?

Thanks in advance

Yeah, open the drain valve for the system, then bleed the radiator to get most of the water out of it before you disconnect it.

Hi

Im moving my sisters radiator about 10 foot along the same wall. Do i just literally drain the system and move the radiator along?

Thanks in advance

first thing to do is get your sisters permission !!

borrowed one of my sisters dresses with out permission once,she was not to pleased, god knows what she would have done if she had come home ,found me wearing her dress and moved one of her rads as well,probably go balistic !! :eek::eek::cool:

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
You might have to move the pipes as well.Just moving the rad won't be enough.Oh if it was that easy!

only wear old dresses. it would be a shame to ruin a party frock.and watch your nails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Moving A Radiator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a slightly undersized radiator in my living room. The calculation says 6315 btus and my rad is 6019 btus. It was a replacement radiator...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
I want to swap a K1 radiator with a P+, the same size on a combi system. Can i turn off both valves, remove the existing radiator, put the new one...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock