Discuss moved bathroom sink cabinet and now piping doesnt align in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alek

hi, need some help please. we have tiled behind sink unit and moved it couple of inches to the left. nothing aligns up now but don't know how to get round it. what do I need to buy ? I have posted photos. thanks for any help anyone can give.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 48
Does your waste pipe go through the wall (straight out) ?

Also best replace the flexi pipes if there too short they do longer ones

no, it goes into ground. thanks for any help you can give

You have two options,

You can cut the pipe lower and slot the shelf and use 2 90 degree bends

Or you can change the trap to a different type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to moved bathroom sink cabinet and now piping doesnt align in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Bit of advice needed. Waste water pipe from bathroom sink came loose last night caused some water damage to ceiling below. My question...
Replies
Views
Hello I am desperate for some help. Basically we are having our bathroom renovated. The plumber removed the units, including the sink a few days...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock