Search the forum,

Discuss moved bathroom sink cabinet and now piping doesnt align in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alek

hi, need some help please. we have tiled behind sink unit and moved it couple of inches to the left. nothing aligns up now but don't know how to get round it. what do I need to buy ? I have posted photos. thanks for any help anyone can give.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 48
Does your waste pipe go through the wall (straight out) ?

Also best replace the flexi pipes if there too short they do longer ones

no, it goes into ground. thanks for any help you can give

You have two options,

You can cut the pipe lower and slot the shelf and use 2 90 degree bends

Or you can change the trap to a different type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to moved bathroom sink cabinet and now piping doesnt align in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm guessing its a trade sink that plumbers would buy. The sink has 1708 indented in the china which i guess is a model number but doesnt show up on google...
Replies
Views
Size of bathroom 230cm x 210cm Height 230cm Birmingham Area Initial problem Burst pipe underground in bathroom, concrete. Have had this dug up & made safe for now, have had affected pipe cut & put end caps on. Work required Full bathroom remove old tiles walls and floor. Renew tiling. New...
Replies
Views
Attached is a ground floor picture of the soil pipe in our home. There was originally a toilet which has now been permanently capped off and you can also see a sink waste pipe attached. My plan is to drill out one of the 50mm sockets directly opposite the current sink waste for a new 40mm...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Bit of advice needed. Waste water pipe from bathroom sink came loose last night caused some water damage to ceiling below. My question is the brown pipe seems to have came loose, but seems to have just been pushed into thread above.There is nothing holding it in place, is this...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a flat and the water waste pipe from the flat above goes through our bathroom. And the water comes into room. I call the flat owner to say my problem but he don't interest him. I am there to find a talented plumber. Please reply me.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock