Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Motorised valves dissapered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jambo

Rippin out a system boiler today to fit a combi been all over the housr no motorised valves ? Help please

Have you looked behind the sofa?

You may very well find there were never any to begin with and that the system relied solely on timeclock and boiler stat.

Just out of interest you are gas safe registered aren't you?

Is there a particular reason why you're changing the hot water supply from cylinder to combi?

Just curious.

Where have you. Been Jambo ?
What boiler are ripping out ?

its jambos apprentice he gave me his pass word and username for useful information when i need it wait till he sees this i will tell him in the morning he asked me to rip out and i told him i was compentent to do so should have asked him i guess and ye he gas safe and am dead

Be cearfull what you type,You still have to be gsr to rip out unless someone caps the gas off mate

hi all jambo her thought i was doing the right thing ther helping that wee s!!t out but ther ya go ye the reason for getting rid of HWC two new bathrooms going in with mixer showers that clears that one up plus no control over heating & hot water together with it being GRAVITY FED NO VALVES LOL. finished today full powerflush each rad that was none of this switch on and off i know u are out there. WORCESTER 42CDI MEC PROG HARD WIRED SAT CUSTOMER OVER THE MOON . HAS NOW LED TO HER CHANGING ALL RADS 10 BY THE WAY AND VALVES AND A NEW BATHROOM GOD WERE GOOD FREE POWERFLUSH WITH EVERY BOILER SWAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Motorised valves dissapered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock