Discuss Morning Everybody - Hope all is well? - What have we got on, how are we all doing? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Morning all, hope all is well in the plumbing world. It was bloody hot yesterday and as hot if not hotter today. Enjoy it while it lasts as apparently it's the last we're having for 2021. boooooo

Hotter still here Dan 🤣 enjoying some r and r .kop

Attachments

• PXL_20210906_141533637.jpg
    PXL_20210906_141533637.jpg
    613.8 KB · Views: 14
Not raining, but typical English grey day without sun and around 15°C at a guess. Unusual to have a dry grey day here at 3000ft altitude, so I'm guessing it will rain at some point.

Reply to Morning Everybody - Hope all is well? - What have we got on, how are we all doing? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Homeowner here, I'm NOT a plumber, but I was hoping I could find someone on a forum to help me as I've had high success rates in the past with...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock