Discuss Morning Everybody - Hope all is well? - What have we got on, how are we all doing? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I used to use an app for call blocking - I can't remember the name but the logo was an octopus. I think it was called Should I answer?

Morning all - doing ok here, especially as I'm trying to slow down a bit now I'm approaching 63.
Business has been good up to now and I've had my second jab (on Tuesday) with relatively small side effects although I think that what I experienced might have been more to do with having the jab in the morning and then doing 3 hours of martial arts training in the evening :)
I hope that everyone is staying safe and remembering to sanitize hands and wear a mask (properly, not just over the mouth) when inside, if there are others present that is.
I've been doing the lateral flow tests twice a week as well because I do a fair bit of work in care homes. I was travelling 8 miles to get the test done but now I can do it at home it really helps to ease the pressure on my time

Time to off load 😜 , what the hell is happening out there my workload is off the scale I'm drowning in work looking six months ahead now done my usual and over commited what a dick 😂😂 , now have to spend all the summer months stuck in bathrooms with the odd day off for boiler stuff , now pushing work to my stepson huge two storey extension today , I have two kitchen fitters I work in with they are the same so got to keep them happy as well , the wife is still off work now 13 weeks after a fall at home broke both her wrists all healing well after a small op on the left one but still a weakness there no way she can do her old job just yet, me own body's hurting knees are shot struggling a bit 🥴 on the bright side weathers set to change a few things in the diary to look forward to double jabbed so now not so worried keep well all .

Regards kop

I’ve worked through the pandemic, only things that are different is: our customers attitude - some think the jab is the be all and end all. Also our working policy is to wear a mask still until August. I was and still am undecided about the jab. PPE has remained the same, gloves and mask. Minor supply issues.

Morning everybody.
  1. Hope you are all well. What have you got on today / the rest of this week?
  2. How are we all feeling? I think we need help each other out a bit when we're in times like these. Hope you're doing okay.
  3. When are you up for your jab? - Do you know yet?
  4. How's work, is it still trickling through or has it dried up? Or perhaps you're booming at the moment with boilers breaking left right and center.
  5. What PPE extras are you taking?
  6. Which suppliers are open physically? Which are online only? Where are you getting your stuff from?
Answer all or any or nowt. Let's see if we can check in and help each other out.
Question to anybody out there..... would you say 6 foot 5 is too tall to become a plumber ????

It's a long way down mate 🤣🤣 seriously Ive a mate 6 ' 2" and his back is shot it can take its toll on your body over the years . Kop

I can attest to bad back / you have to watch what you do also it’s a pain eg kitchen cupboard/ tight lofts

Reply to Morning Everybody - Hope all is well? - What have we got on, how are we all doing? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd...
Replies
Views
HI folks, this post is a follow up to my post relating to my single pipe heating system. In summary, I have a house built in 1980 (I bought it 2...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
Homeowner here, I'm NOT a plumber, but I was hoping I could find someone on a forum to help me as I've had high success rates in the past with...
Replies
Views
My water stinks. Smells musty. I installed a Whirlpool water softener mid February of this year ('23) and it's smelled ever since. So here's the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back