Discuss Monsoon twin negative shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Old Account

Twin pump 2.0 bar is turning on and off on its own even though I have checked that there are no leaks in the systems like taps , toilets , baths
After talking to the customer service I have been told to check as well the nrv's on the outlet I turned them off and it kept turning on and off.
He said as well to check the inlet I turned hot inlet off and it stopped running on and off.

he recommended to install nrv's.

i asked them if it's possible to install a 22mm double check valve on the inlet he said yes.

But not to forget the ball valves is leaking into the tank too does this cause such a problem too ?

Better or off installing the monsoon kit ?

or will it work with a 22mm double check valve ?

I would remove pump and check nrv on pump for dirt, grit etc. If the pump used to work fine then fitting additional nrv's is just masking the problem. Ball valve leaking wont be part of the pump problem but would get it sorted anyway.

I would remove pump and check nrv on pump for dirt, grit etc. If the pump used to work fine then fitting additional nrv's is just masking the problem. Ball valve leaking wont be part of the pump problem but would get it sorted anyway.

Thank you very much for your respond.

Shall I put those double check valves at the outlet or inlet site does it really matter which site ?

The pump comes with check valves fitted. If the pump used to work fine once cleaned you should not need additional check valves.

Double check valve on the inlet would be a lot of restriction, I'd be surprised if the pump kicked in at all lol!

thank you all for your help.

I called them up again and the second guy told me not to install a double chekc valve on inlet site ... I just cleaned them up and now is working fine again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Monsoon twin negative shower pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guy's, Looking for some advice on an issue I have having with a recently installed thermostatic mixer shower in my ensuite. Everything was...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future...
Replies
Views
My house was a bungalow that was extended up into the roof, and a bathroom installed up there. The hot water cylinder remains on the ground floor...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock