Discuss mobile tarrif including premium rate numbers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mike_s

Been looking today as I keep racking up 90 quid phone bills, largely down to phoning manufacturers technical advice services.
All I have found so far is vodafone include 0800, 0845 and 0870 but not 0844 which Worcester and others use.
Any ideas besides vodafone?

Download a few manuals? hehe

I think all the mobile companies do this but BT (on their landline) has a free 08 option as part of a telephone plan.

Thanks, very handy links. I have just set up what seems like a cracking deal with vodafone. Sim only, 20 quid a month, 900 minutes including 0800, 0845, 0870 and 0844 which I specifically asked for them to add.
No other networks included these premium rate numbers in their tarrifs except vodafone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mobile tarrif including premium rate numbers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
Evening All, Hoping some plumbing/heating engineers/other knowledgable folk on here might be able to assist with some questions about my new...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We may need to replace our boiler - the OLDER version Worcester Bosch 35Cdi (see images attached) Our home is a 1920's Semi 5 Bedrooms...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Do any of you fine chaps know if any of the main boiler manufacturers have mobile friendly tech support numbers cos am fed up of paying for...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I hope you can help..I'm a total dunce when it comes to all things plumbing, apologies if posted in the incorrect forum too...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock