Search the forum,

Discuss Mobile card payment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

64degrees

Gas Engineer
Just wondering if anyone using these for smaller payments and if any system seems better than the rest. Seen an old thread but there seems to be more choice and lower fees now. Would it just sit in the glovebox gathering dust, or would it be useful? Anyone using them or got an opinion?

Was looking at izettle - with no ongoing costs seems a no brainer. Nice pic btw, reminds me of altern8!

Thanks 46 degrees in a loft, how quick summer goes!

Another vote for iZettle. It does get used quite often for small jobs. But I pass the charge onto the customer so they don't like using it for larger jobs.

What other ways do people accept payment? I just do cash, card or internet transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mobile card payment in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock