Currently reading:
missing plane bit of hope yet

Discuss missing plane bit of hope yet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

seems that someone deliberately flew the Malaysian flight off course, may still be hope for those on board yet.

seems that someone deliberately flew the Malaysian flight off course, may still be hope for those on board yet.
t does look increasingly like that and I agree, of course, that hopefully they are alive somewhere!

However you look at it, if it was a hijacking, which it looks like it was, then it has been incredibly well executed, it takes some serious planning and a bit of luck to make a plane disappear for over a week whether it crashed or is holed up in Afghanistan somewhere (or anywhere else for that matter).

I wonder if it would be able to land anywhere other than an airstrip - like in a desert somewhere or on a savannah or a plateau/plane somewhere - it doesn't look like it was hijacked to be crashed (what would be the point of that?) so it looks increasingly likely that it might re-appear somewhere!

I'm sure we will find out what happened in due course. Meanwhile the conspiracy theories are ranging from interestingly plausible to laughable

North Korea is my bet!
Im no expert but I don't think military spy satellites work that way, I'm sure you have to focus them in an area to see what's going on??
i would imagine tracking the mobile signals would be the first step, maybe not that simple.

Im with steveb on this. They can read the paper over your shoulder in the garden from the hitec satellites up there.

Its the relatives i feel for. Not knowing, grasping at every little bit of news just wanting to know one way or the other.

Conspiracy theories abound. I would like to think that somebody hijacked it and touched down in the middle of nowhere, but i very much doubt it.

they landed a couple of planes in the desert in the 70s??80's?? but im sure the planes were much smaller then cant imagine its gone somewhere like n korea as that must be radared and spy cammed to the hilt personally i would think its in the sea somewhere
one report said it could have flown for several hours after it disapeared, which without proof of direction must cover millions of square miles of ocean/jungle

The problem with knowing where it's landed (if it's landed in a corrupt country) is what to do? Certainly if said country has nuclear capabilities and a nut bag running the set up it may be best to "not know" where it's gone and either play dumb or star the long process of talking it out.

Probably right though, it's bound to be in the sea unfortunately.

What everyone is forgetting is the satellite has to be in the right place for the rotation of the planet.
Anyway I hope they ll turn up safe so I can have a holiday in the sun, my Mrs won't fly the same years there's been a crash (nervous flyer)

What everyone is forgetting is the satellite has to be in the right place for the rotation of the planet.
Anyway I hope they ll turn up safe so I can have a holiday in the sun, my Mrs won't fly the same years there's been a crash (nervous flyer)

Not aliens, aliens are everywhere in plain sight.

I've seen men in black at least twice so I know for a fact they're real........

forgot to mention, gm doesn't realize he can't spell iaw the concise oxford dictionary, but that isn't his fault, some people never learn :)

not to say the "ise" version isn't wrong, but that is the modern version imported from the US of A in recent years that has overtaken the English version that is the primary spelling in the dictionary, with also "ise" as an afterthought. I prefer Her Majesty's spelling of the word, as taught to me by an English teacher who happened to be a Yank :)

not to say the "ise" version isn't wrong, but that is the modern version imported from the US of A in recent years that has overtaken the English version that is the primary spelling in the dictionary, with also "ise" as an afterthought. I prefer Her Majesty's spelling of the word, as taught to me by an English teacher who happened to be a Yank :)
BS you just googled it on spell check and as googles american fess up lame

no, taught by an expert, used to beat you if you spelled things wrong, plus I don't google, no point if you own a dictionary

NORAD have planes that are up 24/7. During Cold War microphones all over sea bed. U can hear a fish fart so 700t splash ? Come on some one on that plane was important

Maybe they are not as smart as they would like us to believe.
If you are not looking you won't see and what reason would they have to look at malasia when they are spending all thier resorses looking at Ukrania.

Btw realise has no Z in the skool i went to :wink:

Remember when a private plane flew into restricted airspace last year? Two fighters were on it in 6mins, the plane had no transponder, no navigation and no black box. Found it instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to missing plane bit of hope yet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back