Discuss missing plane bit of hope yet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

seems that someone deliberately flew the Malaysian flight off course, may still be hope for those on board yet.

I hope so too. Can't help thinking they know more than they are letting on tho.

you can't tell me that with all those spy satellites up there it wasn't tracked every inch

seems that someone deliberately flew the Malaysian flight off course, may still be hope for those on board yet.
t does look increasingly like that and I agree, of course, that hopefully they are alive somewhere!

However you look at it, if it was a hijacking, which it looks like it was, then it has been incredibly well executed, it takes some serious planning and a bit of luck to make a plane disappear for over a week whether it crashed or is holed up in Afghanistan somewhere (or anywhere else for that matter).

I wonder if it would be able to land anywhere other than an airstrip - like in a desert somewhere or on a savannah or a plateau/plane somewhere - it doesn't look like it was hijacked to be crashed (what would be the point of that?) so it looks increasingly likely that it might re-appear somewhere!

I'm sure we will find out what happened in due course. Meanwhile the conspiracy theories are ranging from interestingly plausible to laughable

North Korea is my bet!
Im no expert but I don't think military spy satellites work that way, I'm sure you have to focus them in an area to see what's going on??
i would imagine tracking the mobile signals would be the first step, maybe not that simple.

Im with steveb on this. They can read the paper over your shoulder in the garden from the hitec satellites up there.

Its the relatives i feel for. Not knowing, grasping at every little bit of news just wanting to know one way or the other.

Conspiracy theories abound. I would like to think that somebody hijacked it and touched down in the middle of nowhere, but i very much doubt it.

they landed a couple of planes in the desert in the 70s??80's?? but im sure the planes were much smaller then cant imagine its gone somewhere like n korea as that must be radared and spy cammed to the hilt personally i would think its in the sea somewhere
one report said it could have flown for several hours after it disapeared, which without proof of direction must cover millions of square miles of ocean/jungle

The problem with knowing where it's landed (if it's landed in a corrupt country) is what to do? Certainly if said country has nuclear capabilities and a nut bag running the set up it may be best to "not know" where it's gone and either play dumb or star the long process of talking it out.

Probably right though, it's bound to be in the sea unfortunately.

What everyone is forgetting is the satellite has to be in the right place for the rotation of the planet.
Anyway I hope they ll turn up safe so I can have a holiday in the sun, my Mrs won't fly the same years there's been a crash (nervous flyer)

What everyone is forgetting is the satellite has to be in the right place for the rotation of the planet.
Anyway I hope they ll turn up safe so I can have a holiday in the sun, my Mrs won't fly the same years there's been a crash (nervous flyer)

Not aliens, aliens are everywhere in plain sight.

I've seen men in black at least twice so I know for a fact they're real........

z is a little used letter, so it deserves an outing whenever the opportunity crops up

forgot to mention, gm doesn't realize he can't spell iaw the concise oxford dictionary, but that isn't his fault, some people never learn :)

not to say the "ise" version isn't wrong, but that is the modern version imported from the US of A in recent years that has overtaken the English version that is the primary spelling in the dictionary, with also "ise" as an afterthought. I prefer Her Majesty's spelling of the word, as taught to me by an English teacher who happened to be a Yank :)

not to say the "ise" version isn't wrong, but that is the modern version imported from the US of A in recent years that has overtaken the English version that is the primary spelling in the dictionary, with also "ise" as an afterthought. I prefer Her Majesty's spelling of the word, as taught to me by an English teacher who happened to be a Yank :)
BS you just googled it on spell check and as googles american fess up lame

no, taught by an expert, used to beat you if you spelled things wrong, plus I don't google, no point if you own a dictionary

NORAD have planes that are up 24/7. During Cold War microphones all over sea bed. U can hear a fish fart so 700t splash ? Come on some one on that plane was important

Maybe they are not as smart as they would like us to believe.
If you are not looking you won't see and what reason would they have to look at malasia when they are spending all thier resorses looking at Ukrania.

Btw realise has no Z in the skool i went to :wink:

obviously you were taught to spell properly tam and not a yank in disguise like lame :79:

Tbh, it is a bit wierd in this day and age they can't track a plane!

Remember when a private plane flew into restricted airspace last year? Two fighters were on it in 6mins, the plane had no transponder, no navigation and no black box. Found it instantly.

There was nothing wrong with the plane that can be ruled out it was flying for hours after it went missing they reckon. So it could have gone down through lack of fuel maybe. They can track a mobile phone that's switched of so how they cant find something like that is impossible. I bet there negotiating for ransom and are keeping it quiet because if it got out they were paying ransoms for planes then loads of idiots would be at it.

Remember when a private plane flew into restricted airspace last year? Two fighters were on it in 6mins, the plane had no transponder, no navigation and no black box. Found it instantly.

That is because it was restricted and trhey were watching it.
The world is a big place and no matter how much pysh they talk about watching everything, they can only be in a certain number of places at the one time.
Malasia isn't a threat on the US of fkn A radar. The Chinks are in the same region but don't care much so arn't really looking.
The Russians want to take over Ukraine so they don't give a fk.
Britain, France Germany etc talk the talk but can't walk the walk and nobody else can aford the technology.
It is all spin and shyte.

IMO there is a cover up here. They know more than is being said but one thing is just about 100% certain, whatever the outcome. There are no survivors.
m

John Burns, last educated Scottish man!

You mean Rab Burns

Read this. It looks long but will only take a minute.
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie,
O, what a panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!
I wad be laith to rin an' chase thee,
Wi' murd'ring pattle!

I'm truly sorry man's dominion,
Has broken nature's social union,
An' justifies that ill opinion,
Which makes thee startle
At me, thy poor, earth-born companion,
An' fellow-mortal!

I doubt na, whiles, but thou may thieve;
What then? poor beastie, thou maun live!
A daimen icker in a thrave
'S a sma' request;
I'll get a blessin wi' the lave,
An' never miss't!

Thy wee bit housie, too, in ruin!
It's silly wa's the win's are strewin!
An' naething, now, to big a new ane,
O' foggage green!
An' bleak December's winds ensuin,
Baith snell an' keen!

Thou saw the fields laid bare an' waste,
An' weary winter comin fast,
An' cozie here, beneath the blast,
Thou thought to dwell-
Till crash! the cruel coulter past
Out thro' thy cell.

That wee bit heap o' leaves an' stibble,
Has cost thee mony a weary nibble!
Now thou's turn'd out, for a' thy trouble,
But house or hald,
To thole the winter's sleety dribble,
An' cranreuch cauld!

But, Mousie, thou art no thy lane,
In proving foresight may be vain;
The best-laid schemes o' mice an 'men
Gang aft agley,
An'lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
For promis'd joy!

Still thou art blest, compar'd wi' me
The present only toucheth thee:
But, Och! I backward cast my e'e.
On prospects drear!
An' forward, tho' I canna see,
I guess an' fear!

In case you don't know, Scotland has a totally differtent education system from England among many other things.
Maybe that is why we are one of the few countries in the world that have never integrated fully with out "masters"
Getting a bit political here. Sorry.

Kim Jong ill (or whatever he wants to be called now) was playing with his new remote controlled plane

its believed ryan air own the craft and their not letting them off until they paid for 'extras' lol

Hows tricks yersel. You still books in or back doing your own thing?
Out the game at the mo, but going back to do my commercial next month, prob going back to books in with one of the big guys.

The USA def seem to know more about It then the locals. They were searching where they know think it headed days ago but they are not talking about what they know.

Very strange occurrence. I think the Malay govt new more info sometime ago but kept denying it, poor show on them, now they're crapping themselves and asking plenty of countries for help.

I'd like to think its landed but feel it's not.

Nasty business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to missing plane bit of hope yet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock