Search the forum,

Discuss Mira 722 'E' cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GeoffWest

Hi
our leaking shower might have a 722 E cartridge, the one with the spring. Does anyone know the exact difference between this and the other 722 cartridges and the reason for the spring. Also if the E is not available, what is the next best cartridge to use

cheers

Geoff

Why not contact Mira. I used the 'contact' option on their website and had a response next working day - or you could phone and ask for technical advice.

Hi easyt

thanks - I have been on to Mira but have had conflicting advice on the 'E' cartridge. I'm trying to get all the info & parts I will need before I start as the system cannot be left disconnected - access to the pipework is too restricted to install isolation valves. We live in a hard water area (Mkt Drayton) and with the temp control stopping working several years ago I'm expecting to find other problems. I've got a New Old Stock 722 unit to replace our old unit with but at £150+ a pop would like to avoid buying an unnecessary cartridge.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mira 722 'E' cartridge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm new to the forum, so first of all 'hi', and I'll say right at the outset that although I've done the odd bit of minor plumbing and electrical...
Replies
Views
M
Hi My plumber has asked me to purchase my new boiler, tank and accessories and has given me his advice on what I need, but has left the specifics...
Replies
Views
F
We have a reasonably new central heating and unvented DHW system in our house. It consists of 6 heating zones (ground and first floor radiators...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, As per my intro post, the time has come to get to grips with the hot water system in my house so I have a few questions if I may? I'm...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
S
Hello forum, I have been reading for some time although never posted yet. This forum is certainly a well informed one on plumbing matters...
Replies
Views
silkman
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock