Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Might want to treat myself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
....to a new set of security bits any good recommendations..regards Turnpin:)

Cheap ones in green rubberised case from screwfix. Only ever use them in public toilets when George has dropped his phone in pan and it's gone round bend.

I love public toilets !
We are wildcampers in a motorhome so they are are first point of call for water !
If anyone working on them could leave an appliance tap or lockshield bib tap it would really be much appreciated !
Saves me having to hold the dam taps down as I fill me watering can !

Just picked these up from Homebase IMG_20131103_155151.jpg regards Turnpin

How much was that set Turnpin?

There dosen't seem to be the invaluable slotted one with the centre ground out like in my ÂŁ14 Toolstation set.

37470.jpg

The problem with those Turnpin is the end won't fit inside a 15mm clip, so you end up doing the last couple of turns with a screwdriver! Found that out the hard way when I picked a set of Dewalt ones up.

Ive got the TS set as well, needed to take off someones flat screen TV when chasing the walls out, don't think i have ever used them for anything else, got long handled for pump heads

Might be cheaper sites that was just first one , I can't remember the boiler but there one where to remove the burner the t25 head is on inside away from you and a ball ache to do with normal bits this things is just what is needed

Bacho ones are nice. The Bosch one I had bearing and metal loading spring piped out after a week. Bought a generic bit holder does the job brill and fits clips

They cost me 10.99 today down from 14.99 I have some different bit holders for use when clipping and an original cordless screwdriver we used in the old days ...a Yankee still works like a charm regards Turnpin:)

I hardly use my set. Got a ratchet screwdriver with the most common bits I need in it. The set with all the really weird stuff has only ever come out once, to open a security fixing on a window!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Might want to treat myself in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock