Search the forum,

Discuss Midbrass Salvus Hobmate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

joni os

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Having seen the abuse of flexible tap connectors, this gas fitting seems a step too far. Readily promoted on amazon and toolstation. Apparently comes with, "Instruction to use".

True enough spose you could argue that companies shouldn't be making it easier for them but then I guess they just go back to tap connectors. No win situation. When you've seen hobs installed on garden hose people are obviously resourceful (dumb/idiotic/thick/cheap) enough to not give two hoots about safety. Is this product responsibly made- probably not

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Midbrass Salvus Hobmate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm copper pipe. But this thing is not budging at all its like its welded or super glued on, I am using some water pliers on both points here but its not...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so far. I replaced the cartridge. Leak persisted. Bought some replacement seals and tried to put in place of the old ones. Here's what I did next. Remove...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just discovered that my bath overflow drain pipe is not connected as the flexible drain tube looks like it has been cut off at some point. After studying...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock