Discuss Merry Christmas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

:tree:Taking the opportunity to wish everyone a merry Christmas from the Admin and Mod team at ukpf:tree: not long to go to a few days off with family and freinds:christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath:

I'll second that, merry Christmas to all of you and thank you all for helping us with the running of the forum.

image.jpg

Merry Christmas from me too!

If I may ........

Regardless of whether your SE or PAYE I hope you all made a living out of this lark be it a pile or a pittance.

Cheers everyone.

Here's wishing you all a happy healthy and prosperous Christmas and a great New Year .....Festive Regards Turnpin:party::santa3::presents2::carols::christmaswreath::carolers::christmaswindow::candycane2::christmastree1::xmas::gettree::presents1::grinningelf::santa_cheesy::presents3:

nadolig llawen i bawb

Quit potum ad modicum mate et potum alot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Merry Christmas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back