Discuss Merry Christmas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

:tree:Taking the opportunity to wish everyone a merry Christmas from the Admin and Mod team at ukpf:tree: not long to go to a few days off with family and freinds:christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmastree1::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath::christmaswreath:

I'll second that, merry Christmas to all of you and thank you all for helping us with the running of the forum.

image.jpg

Merry Christmas from me too!

If I may ........

Regardless of whether your SE or PAYE I hope you all made a living out of this lark be it a pile or a pittance.

Cheers everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Merry Christmas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
Merry (almost) Christmas PlumbersForums.net! It is already that time of year again when we say Merry (almost Christmas) to TilersForums.com...
Replies
Views
Wishing you all a very merry Christmas and a happy New year . Regards kop
Replies
Views
    • Friendly
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all the team at CORGI direct
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I'm back! It's been a year since my original post and I still haven't managed to resolve the mysterious water usage in my home...
Replies
Views
MrsL6795
M
Good day, I am not a plumber/heating engineer and don't don't tackle plumbing or electrics, having done a bit of both with variable success :)...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock