Discuss mears calculator on ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell it's being sold by a tight fisted ferret molester.

"Eee, Ah'm not posting that! You bluddy come collect.

Eeee by gum!"

Ive metric one , they are brilliant but never used it, i seem to use the apps on my phone more but i treat the mears like an immersion heater , its there if ive a breakdown

Ive metric one , they are brilliant but never used it, i seem to use the apps on my phone more but i treat the mears like an immersion heater , its there if ive a breakdown

What app do you use kris ??

The mr combi ones i use , but there are a few different ones, radiator sizing app is good, the boiler sizeing app , i also use the mr combi gas rate app and the working out the gas pipe size its brilliant, ( well its not really as it tells me to use inch pipe ,,,, booger)

The mr combi ones i use , but there are a few different ones, radiator sizing app is good, the boiler sizeing app , i also use the mr combi gas rate app and the working out the gas pipe size its brilliant, ( well its not really as it tells me to use inch pipe ,,,, booger)
Kris which one is the boiler sizing app?? I've searched but can't find it cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mears calculator on ebay in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hay, I'm learning fault finding in CH systems which I'd need help with, please. I've been given a set example: have got hot water but heating...
Replies
Views
Ive got a new replacement boiler to install and the Energy Saving Trust whole house boiler sizing is no longer being allowed to be used to...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I have the following system boiler setup with a low loss header and four different circuits. I've set the boiler flow to different...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock