Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Mature chap entering the plumbing land from Leicester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gregg.

Hello everyone!

My name is Gregg. I am currently studying for my Level 2 and desperately searching work experience/apprenticeship. Quite worried seeing as I need it to get the full qualification but seems like so many of us are in the same situation! Being in my 30's, I want to get on with having a skilled job. Sick of working in admin!

Seems like a great forum - looking forward to learning as much as I can from you all! Any advice will be appreciated!

:)

Welcome along Greg, get down the merchants and get them to stick up a contact card for you the more you can get your name around the better.

Alright there mate and welcome along,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mature chap entering the plumbing land from Leicester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
I am starting a large victorian renovation and it will involve, (amongst everything else) installation of an entirely new heating and plumbing...
Replies
Views
B
Hello I’m not going to explain this very well but I will try my best. I’m planning on installing a kitchen sick by myself with no plumbing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock