Discuss Manometer Silicone tubes (better put it in this section) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzer

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I have just been trawling the net and ebay for some soft silicone tube 5mm id for my manometer I have been using it for years and keep trimming it over the years and now it need a new one any one know who sells it ?

is this what your after mate?

Rothenberger Rubber U Gauge Manometer Hose 2m | NoLinkingToThis

No thats the orange rubber one ......It is the clear silicone one I am after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Manometer Silicone tubes (better put it in this section) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it...
Replies
Views
I'm a DIYer and have a problematic toilet setup to fix: The waste pipe was installed too high for waste to flow out from a standard toilet...
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
I am seeking some advice on how to seal up my sump pit. I currently get condensation on the walls and floor around the pit, and in the past there...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock