Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss maintenance on 1 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chelsea

I have been asked to maintain a boiler,its in a not used office,and i go there once or maybe twice a month to check

what sort of yearly price would this be to quote?

work out how long your actually there for each visit and make up an hourly rate, and request payment monthly that's what i would do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to maintenance on 1 boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just had a new worcester bosch. 1000 combi boiler to replace 18yr old vokera. No problems with new boiler. Enquiring about yearly maintenance /...
Replies
Views
A
My boiler will not heat up past 50 degrees. This is the temperature that is registering on the esi thermostat. Radiators have been bled not sure...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock