Discuss Main HE12 leak and humming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

check this out. This is what you can see through the pilot light hole when the boiler humms. It's so loud and shuts itself down when it happens I have to reset it.

Also it's leaking from the heat exchanger.

I wouldn’t throw any money at it mate get a couple of engineers out to quote you for a new one

I’d suggest that boiler would have at least 2 years out of the box warranty if it’s only 2 years old do you have any installation paperwork?? Is the benchmark in the instruction manual completed

Reply to Main HE12 leak and humming in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a leak from my shower, it's coming down into my kitchen. I've had the sealant, waste pipe and tray all checked. I've also had the shower...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have taken out the heat exchanger because a tiny leak was found around the red gasket at the top of the heat exchanger of a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Shower is leaking into downstairs when water is being aimed at wall . All sealant has been redone on outside and between shower tray and...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the...
Replies
Views
Back