Search the forum,

Discuss Magnacleanse Solution what's included in the kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmheat

Gas Engineer
Hi all

I'm looking to purchase the magnacleanse complete solution and just wanted to know what the kit came with?

Does it include all the hoses etc?

Many thanks

Dan

Hi Dan, everything you need to know is in the product brochure on their web page.

Hoses ,magnets, connectors,adaptors, vibrating drill head. Everything in there apart from chemicals. Good to go:)

if your attaching it to your power flush machine id get the kamco filter, its better made and works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Magnacleanse Solution what's included in the kit? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have recently purchased one of the magnacleanse flushers and I know the process of using it as in isolate each radiator one at a time and vibrate around each one. But what do you actually set the Combi boiler to when doing it? Do you just put it on max rate or do you just have the heating...
Replies
Views
Hi Hoping someone can help. Had a new boiler fitted and suspect engineer never carried out magnacleanse tho was quoted. Any suggestions to know or what could do? Thanks!
Replies
Views
The system is about 20 years old and has never been cleaned. The radiator water looks like tar and several radiators are warm at top and cold at the bottom. What would be the best steps to clean the system? I have spoken to several engineers. One only recommends a magnacleanse due to being a...
Replies
Views
L
We noticed some black gunk/residue on the cold water mixer hose - see photos. I was wondering what the root cause could be and whether we should replace just the cold water mixer hose or the entire mixer tap. Maybe there is another solution - would be great to know. Thank you very much.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I have a CH boiler installation with a nice simple vertical condensate drain, down and out through the wall to a pipe outside. All is as it should be but I'm fitting an upgraded external pipe setup to include insulation. The inner 22mm pipe mates with the 32mm pipe just inside the house. It...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock