Search the forum,

Discuss lpg hoses making buzzing noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

leiadad

Gas Engineer
hi I have recently put in new changeover valve on caravan, I seem to be getting a buzzing noise which sounds like it is coming from the hoses. I know there is a double check valve in the hoses and was wondering if this could be the issue. would appreciate any help on the issue

Yeah it sounds closee to the bottle end, I have changed the changeover for straight replacement which includes the go vener and it is still doing the same

What is it running?
If it’s a boiler, was it rated for the kw? there’s different sizes. Some for fires, cookers won’t pass enough gas and will chatter.

it will happen with any appliance running, there is a cooker ahot water boiler and a fire. All standard appliances you would see in a caravan. murco water heater and cant remember fire model or cooker model

Yeah just checked it and it says 4.3kg, the supplier got it from BES and product code which is 20999 from there. it can supply 2.3 m3 per hour, which is under the amount that I have in the caravan. but will have a look it the one you have advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to lpg hoses making buzzing noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock