Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss loop hole for lady plums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flat pack

Is there any women plumbers on here.
i have a loop hole for you??????

Loop hole to do what may I ask?!?!

no room for sexism on here i hope?.
or its a free for all!!!!

why are they always "ladies" , we aint gentlemen plumbers!!!

Hi to start what type of plumber are.
How long in the trade
where are you from ish

good on yer joanna, not many female plumbers up this neck of the woods!

shaun

In the law[ ] of gas installers of the hse dept.
It reads
,,,,,,,,,,, he should be competent ,,,,,,,,
It dont say he/she

so your free to work with out acs
THE LADY LOOP HOLE

some people have let off prison for similar mistakes

Does that mean we should get in touch with our feminine side :confused:
Maybe a bit of cross dressing,you know why they call it cross dressing becaue trying to walk in them 4" heels makes you as mad as hell ;):D
Can see us all now doing a spot of pole dancing with a 3m length of 22mm copper every time we get inspected:eek:

Does that mean we should get in touch with our feminine side :confused:
Maybe a bit of cross dressing,you know why they call it cross dressing becaue trying to walk in them 4" heels makes you as mad as hell ;):D
Can see us all now doing a spot of pole dancing with a 3m length of 22mm copper every time we get inspected:eek:

so we get all dolled up in fishnets and a minis and then wait to get inspected by a man with a flue probe????:eek:

they didnt mention any of this on the course

whats that tv adervt on sky "a womans work is nerver done ? , thats why they do not get paid as much as men"

:DKatty72 did you get any advice? I am a female plumber, im 33 and have been doing it for nearly 7 years now xx

how do you find it chickwithgrips - enjoyable? stressful? do you struggle with the heavier aspects? and sexism from customers etc? would be interesting to see a feminine point of view of things - theres one women plumber in our area she seems happy enough.

hi moony ..during the 7 years I have gone through the whole range of emotions and met with every attitude possible both positive and negative .I really enjoy my job but sometimes get a little tired of trying to fight my corner .As for the physical aspect some times I do find things a little hard going and the company i work for dont give you support unless you ask
..it just means sometimes it takes a little longer ..Most people are really supportive

In the law[ ] of gas installers of the hse dept.
It reads
,,,,,,,,,,, he should be competent ,,,,,,,,
It dont say he/she

so your free to work with out acs
THE LADY LOOP HOLE

some people have let off prison for similar mistakes

Hi flat pack after re reading this thread I have considered having an operation to become a he she!!!! will I count for your loop hole as undecided????

hi moony ..during the 7 years I have gone through the whole range of emotions and met with every attitude possible both positive and negative .I really enjoy my job but sometimes get a little tired of trying to fight my corner .As for the physical aspect some times I do find things a little hard going and the company i work for dont give you support unless you ask
..it just means sometimes it takes a little longer ..Most people are really supportive

i'm glad you enjoy it and you continue to fight your corner - i suppose its to be expected in a male dominated trade (as i would probably get ridiculed if i become a beauty therapist like my wife) but end of day its what majes you happy :) well done and keep up the good work!

i think the trade benefits from female plumbers

as regards the he or she wording issue. i often read things that say man refering to all humans. Man is short for human, and doesnt always mean male but both sexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to loop hole for lady plums in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Folks, Thought I would post this here first to see if any of you regulars are looking for a new challenge. Am also posting it on the main forum...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
Dripbusters Ltd currently has a vacancy for an experienced plumber with bathroom installation experience. The position will be 40 hours per week...
Replies
Views
Barry98
B
Hi guys, been a while since I had a proper moan but been feeling a bit dejected with work at the moment. Not sure if i'm over reacting or being...
Replies
Views
Hello My name is Brendon Vince-Sheridan. I have recently finished my C&G level 2 6129 technical certificate, however I still have 4 exams to do...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock