Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss looking to Volunteer as a plumbers mate (City & Guilds quals) * in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattytfc

Hi i'm Matt, 20 year old based in Bridport, i am looking to volunteer as a plumbers mate / assistant to gain experience in the trade.

I have completed my City & Guilds 6129 Technical Certificate at college and really enjoyed it.

I have also done a Basic Constuction course, Developing Environmental Awareness (QCF).

I have got some experience working, done some labouring for a chimney company, done work for my fathers property maintenance company and done my work experience with a large plumbing company in Bridport.

I am a hard and conscientious worker who likes to get involved.
I have recently gained my full UK driving licence.
Non smoker, non drinker.

So please if you are able to offer me any role contact me via text, email or call.

Thank You
Matt
07511 245631
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to looking to Volunteer as a plumbers mate (City & Guilds quals) * in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock