Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work in Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarieHigham

Hey Lads,

Where are you boys finding work in Manchester? I'm just about to start advertising myself in the middle of January and was wondering where you look for work? My website and online budget I've set aside to be around £750 per month for website and online marketing and all that other crap. I'm just starting out so could do with some opinions and help.

Marie x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work in Manchester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hey everyone, my name's Loren, I'm 31 and I recently finished my level 2 NVQ plumbing diploma at college and I'm looking for someone to help me out with the essential 'on the tools' experience. I work full time at the moment and am used to an above min wage salary, I understand I will have to...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First issue was the pump went faulty, so the pump was replaced. This then led to a new issue coming up where the central heating would work, but not the hot...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been serviced. It has been presenting intermittent flame issues in sub zero temperatures however I found that insulating the pipe work around the gas regulator...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, recently had a bit of a dispute over a quote asking me to break it down etc saying they can buy this from X for Y.. how much is labour/materials.. shockingly it was from friends so it's taken its toll on me mentally if I'm honest.. I'm don't think I'm outrageously pricey but I do a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock