Discuss Looking for Quotes for new system Leicester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LDhiman

Hello guys,

Bit backwards i know, I could use some ideas and need a few written quotes for a sealed bid on a house in Leicester.

boarded up for over 30 years so needs full system. 3 bed detached. 4 rads down stairs and 3 upstairs + 1 towel rail. plastic pipe under floors?

what system is best? cheapest and quickest? (I know not one system will tick all box's)

If at all possible id like to help to keep the costs down, even if its just hanging the rads. i will be fitting bathroom and kitchen myself.

Thanks

Luke

I know the property that you are looking at I think there will be a lot of sealed bids going in but most will be cheeky offers it will be a good buy for some one all thou it's been locked up for 30 years my builder Freind says it is in good condition inside all the best with your bid lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Quotes for new system Leicester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
My daughter bought her first home and was hoping to convert to gas but its not available in the area, so thinking a boiler upgrade is the better...
Replies
Views
I need to extend my central heating from my newly built extension in to the old part of my house. I need to feed 3 rads in separate bedrooms on...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just had my central heating system "upgraded" for a four bed-roomed detached house. The heating company recommended going from the open...
Replies
Views
My Mother-in-law was quoted £1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4...
Replies
Views
Back