Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Looking for Quotes for new system Leicester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LDhiman

Hello guys,

Bit backwards i know, I could use some ideas and need a few written quotes for a sealed bid on a house in Leicester.

boarded up for over 30 years so needs full system. 3 bed detached. 4 rads down stairs and 3 upstairs + 1 towel rail. plastic pipe under floors?

what system is best? cheapest and quickest? (I know not one system will tick all box's)

If at all possible id like to help to keep the costs down, even if its just hanging the rads. i will be fitting bathroom and kitchen myself.

Thanks

Luke

I know the property that you are looking at I think there will be a lot of sealed bids going in but most will be cheeky offers it will be a good buy for some one all thou it's been locked up for 30 years my builder Freind says it is in good condition inside all the best with your bid lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for Quotes for new system Leicester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock