Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a new ladder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am after a 3 part ladder approx 4.5 to 5 meter length in total. I tried ordering one from Bps ladders but they are out of stock until end of June. Can anyone recommend any other company at a good price

Many thanks

Paul

Have you tried Screwfix?

I've got a 2 part guaranteed to collapse and put you in hospital. Tried and tested as I'm writing this from a hospital bed!

Hi Paul, you could try gutters and ladders in Watford, they have a web based shop I think :)

midlandladders is very good. wickes also sell there own branded ladders which are sgb youngman in drag. very strong ladders, ive got the tripple 3.6m one, holds my fat bum very well.

dont think screwfix sell a class 1 extension ladder?

en131/class 2 is the min allowed in the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for a new ladder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, The Nest E has been installed and working fine for 2 years now. I have a worcester 32CDI Combi about 5 years old. The last day or so, the boiler hasn't been firing up on schedule, so i have investigated and this is what happens; When I click the thermostat up to 19deg's or when it...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good thing as my mother in law pours tonnes of water on the garden in summer, mostly watering weeds as she can't tell the difference from grass. But the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, sorry about the long post but a novice here looking for some advice... I've just bought a 12 bedroom private house with 3 bathrooms that we're turning into a guesthouse. The property was built in the 1970's or so and has an oil fired boiler with a standard copper cylinder. As far as I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from the loft water reservoir tank (which also feeds the cold water taps in the bathroom & the WC cistern). There is an expansion vessel attached to this...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The existing pump flows downwards. The manual for the proposed replacement recommends that it should pump upwards. This would involve rearranging the flow &...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock